- The best practice is to have such agreements in writing.
- An prenuptial agreement can help protect your business from such a division.
- Teck also has shipping agreements with Westshore Terminals Investment Corp.
- This type of agreement should be a win-win for both parties.
- Some of these changes may be noted in your independent contractor agreement.
An appeals court recently upheld the NLRB's decision that a Jimmy John's franchisee violated the NLRA in terminating and disciplining employees who posted fliers implying customers might get sick after eating sandwiches there. Since 2012 the NLRB has stepped up enforcement ...Read
The National Labor Relations Board ruling signals that the current NLRB is intent on allowing, and encouraging, employees to use smartphone recording technology in the workplace to further both union-organizing drives and corporate campaigns in non-union workplaces. In the T-Mobile ...Read
The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) upheld an administrative law judge’s findings that an employer unlawfully discharged an employee because of social media comments – including strong obscenities – that were personally critical of a company manager. Pier ...Read